Keto Friendly Kale, Bell Pepper, Mushroom Quiche.
You can cook Keto Friendly Kale, Bell Pepper, Mushroom Quiche using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Kale, Bell Pepper, Mushroom Quiche
- You need 1 of savory crust (look in my recipes).
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 8 oz. of mushrooms/ sliced.
- You need 5 oz. of kale.
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped bell pepper.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Keto Friendly Kale, Bell Pepper, Mushroom Quiche step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350f, bake the crust for 5 mint.clean mushrooms, slice, (if you want to roast your own peppers, set oven 420f roast pepper with olive oil about 20mins, then reduce your oven to 350f).
- Add the butter to a skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and cook u til softened 8 mins. Add kale ( and garlic about 3 mins. Turn off the heat, add peppers and cook the vegetables..
- In a bowl whisk eggs, cream, salt and black pepper. Stir the cooled veggie mixture and 1 cup cheddar cheese. By this time your crust should be prevailed for 5 min at 350 f. Pour egg mixture into prevailed crust. Bake about 45 minutes until quiche set..