Caprese Chicken (Italian/Keto). Learn to make this amazing Caprese Chicken from Delish.com! It has all the fresh and light flavors of summer, but is equally as delicious all year round. You will see Caprese Chicken without breading a lot of the time, and that's great too.
BEST Caprese Chicken Recipe with basil pesto, fresh mozzarella and ripe tomatoes. And now, with the first signs of farmer's market tomatoes, I've been alternating between this chicken caprese and my easy Italian baked chicken.. Noodle Caprese, chicken and zucchini noodles, zucchini noodles recipe with chicken, zucchini I made your chicken caprese pasta but can't find any information on the smartpoint totals for the Easy, low carb, takes no time to make. You can cook Caprese Chicken (Italian/Keto) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caprese Chicken (Italian/Keto)
- It’s of Base.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1 of Brick Fresh Mozzarella.
- You need 4 of Medium Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Flavor.
- Prepare to taste of Basil.
- It’s to taste of Olive Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- You need to taste of Garlic.
- You need to taste of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need to taste of Balsamic Reduction.
My Italian husband stated it "tastes like pizza without the. Chicken breasts are marinated in Italian dressing, seared in a hot skillet, and baked with mozzarella cheese and tomato slices. I love caprese salad and I'm always trying to find new ways to make chicken dishes and eat a bit healthier. Plus the basil in my garden is growing out of control!
Caprese Chicken (Italian/Keto) instructions
- Prep: Pound, trim and Dan chicken dry with a paper towel..
- Prep: Slice mozzarella into thick slices, chop basil, shred parmesan and mince garlic..
- Cook: Heat Pan to Medium-High and season chicken with olive oil, salt, pepper & garlic. Place the chicken in the pan and let it brown, then flip and let the other side brown. Continue cooking till fully cooked through and then remove. (Let it sit aside, uncut).
- Cook: Add a little bit more olive oil and reduce heat to medium. Place the tomatoes onto the pan, seasoning with salt, pepper and basil. Cook on both sides to build flavor, but avoid letting the tomatoes becoming too soft. Remove from pan and set aside..
- Cook: Slice up the chicken into strips. Place the mozzarella in the pan and allow one side to fry till it's just starting to melt on the one side. Then flip it and place the chicken on top of it. Cover with parmesan cheese and allow the mozzarella to melt a bit more..
- Plate: Plate the tomatoes, then mozzarella/chicken. Top with parmesan and balsamic reduction. Serve immediately..
This Italian-inspired chicken casserole is packed with all the flavors of a classic caprese salad. Shredded chicken and pasta make it a substantial meal. Caprese salad is a classic, if decidedly summery, Italian dish. A caprese casserole, on the other hand, can be enjoyed any time of year. With just a few simple ingredients, you can make this stand out. ►DO NOT SUBSCRIBE to this channel if you don't want succulent, delicious, easy, and high-protein recipe made of real food.◄ PRINTABLE VERSION.