Easy crockpot chicken dinner. Check out our new cookbook Insanely Easy Chicken Dinners. It's packed solid with so many chicken recipes that you could literally make chicken for dinner every night for three months and never get bored. Welcome back to the Mini Farm!!
Just add a few ingredients for a post-work meal. A classic Italian dish, crockpot chicken alfredo cooks both the chicken and the pasta right in the same appliance, saving both cooking and cleanup time. Easy Crockpot Chicken Recipes That Will Change Dinner Forever. You can have Easy crockpot chicken dinner using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy crockpot chicken dinner
- You need of Chicken (legs, thighs, chicken breast, whatever you have on hand).
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of chicken soup or Cream of mushroom or can use them both.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need 1-2 cans of green beans drained.
- You need 1-2 cubes of Chicken or beef bouillon or instant.
- It’s 1 of cut onion or onion seasoning both optional.
- You need of Seasoning whatever you like.
- Prepare of Seasoning I used.
- Prepare of Mccormicks Himalayan pink salt black pepper and garlic all purpose seasoning (to make it easy it’s all in one).
- It’s of Ground Cayanne red pepper.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- You need of Garlic salt again (I like garlic).
- It’s of Onion powder because I didn’t have onion to put in this at the time.
Come home to dinner all ready to eat with these crockpot chicken recipes. Crockpot Chicken Curry has never been easier! This easy chicken recipe is perfect for a flavorful weeknight dinner. An easy crockpot chicken recipe made with coconut milk and chicken breasts.
Easy crockpot chicken dinner instructions
- Wash off chicken, then season it.set aside.
- Heat water to dissolve the bouillon cubes. In a bowl add the hot water and bouillon cubes mix till dissolved, add all other ingredients but the chicken, mix up. Add seasoning to this as well..
- In crockpot add chicken, (I used frozen and defrosted it some in the microwave a little so it wasn’t all stuck together).
- Pour mixture over chicken and may need to spread it out evenly. Cook on high till chicken is done..
- Severe with mashed potatoes and biscuits.
- Notes- you can add red cut potatoes to this, but I just wanted mashed potatoes…. I make this both ways….
Crockpot Honey Garlic Chicken: This chicken is so juicy and so flavorful! Potato Soup: Nothing is tastier than a big bowl of potato soup topped off with cheese and bacon! Crockpot Pork Chops: These are smothered in a delicious and easy gravy! Crockpot Ribs: Easily my favorite slow cooker recipe! This EASY Crockpot Meals are perfect for those busy weekdays when it's a struggle to get dinner on the table, cozy and comforting for cooler days, or light There's something for everyone!