Sour Apple Moonshine.
You can have Sour Apple Moonshine using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sour Apple Moonshine
- Prepare 1 Gallon of water.
- It’s 4 packs of sour apple kool-aide.
- It’s 2 bottles of apple pucker.
- It’s 2 (20 oz) of bottles sour apple martini mix.
- Prepare 1 of fifth of green apple vodka.
- You need 2.5 quarts of 150 proof Shine.
- Prepare of About 7 Granny Smith apples cut in fourths.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
Sour Apple Moonshine step by step
- Start by adding water, sugar and two packets of kool-aid on stove and bring to a simmer. Stir til all sugar is dissolved..
- Take off the stove and allow to cool to room temperature..
- Once cool, Add 2 bottles of apple pucker (2 x 750ml) and 2 bottles of apple martini mix (2 x 20oz)..
- Next add two cups of sour apple vodka..
- Now add 2 and a half quarts of 150 proof Shine.
- Finally stir in other two packs of sour apple kool-aid mixes..
- All that's left is add a few apple slices to the jar and fill up with your mixture..
- Allow your jars to sit (bottle condition) for 14 days in a cool dark place (like a cupboard)..
- This recipe makes a case of jars..
- Seems there's a lot to this but well worth it. Be careful as it sneaks up quickly..
- This will become your biggest summer hit..
- Shine On.