Zesty Broiled Chicken & Baked Potato Wedges. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Grilled chicken in the summer is easy and quick! We love grilling and often make Grilled Chicken Bruschetta, Korean Grilled Chicken and Grilled Bourbon Chicken, just to name a few!.
Marinated in spicy marinade made from scratch, these chicken thighs go well with all kinds of sides! This is an easy grilled chicken recipe using boneless chicken thighs. If you haven't tried grilling chicken thighs yet, here. You can cook Zesty Broiled Chicken & Baked Potato Wedges using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zesty Broiled Chicken & Baked Potato Wedges
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 3/4 tsp of paprika.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 4-5 of potatoes, cut into wedges.
Sticky, Sweet & Spicy Grilled Ginger Chicken with a flavorful sweet and spicy soy ginger glaze. This Thai chicken marinade is perfect for using chicken thighs, drumsticks or breasts and perfect when you don't feel like turning on the oven! This recipe is sponsored by ALDI. Spicy Grilled Chicken Haiku: "Not spicy enough.
Zesty Broiled Chicken & Baked Potato Wedges instructions
- Preheat broiler on low. Line a broiler pan & spray with cooking spray. Or just spray a baking sheet with cooking spray..
- For seasoning mix, combine garlic powder, basil, oregano, paprika, salt, pepper. Mix well..
- Whisk 1 tbsp seasoning mix with 1 tbsp lemon juice & 1 tbsp olive oil. Place chicken on prepared pan. Baste with seasoning mixture..
- Broil chicken, turning twice, until juices run clear when pierced with a knife, about 35 min..
- For the potatoes, whisk together 2 tbsp seasoning mix with 2 tbsp lemon juice & 2 tbsp olive oil. Put wedges in a large bowl. Pour whisked together seasoning over wedges. Toss until all wedges are coated well. Place wedges on a baking sheet in a single layer..
- Bake wedges in a 400 degree oven for 35 minutes, turning over about half way through cooking..
But the lime was a nice touch. I didn't really find these to be all that spicy but the chicken itself was moist and the citrus had a nice zing but overall I wasn't too terribly. Place chicken into a food safe plastic bag and add half of the marinade. In my opinion, the key to a perfectly grilled chicken recipe is not touching the chicken when it's on the grill. Once your chicken hits the grill grates let the grill do all the work.