Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot. With this Instant Pot version, it comes out moist and flavorful every single time. By creating a casserole you are still incorporating all the traditional flavors of chicken cordon blue, but you are taking out the time and hassle of rolling it up in layers and then. Instant Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu can be made in just a few short minutes.
Chicken Cordon Bleu: Mix together the cream of chicken soup, seasonings and milk in small bowl. Put the chicken in the pressure cooker and top with the Now you can enjoy cordon bleu in pressure cooker in minutes. Try Instant Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe that takes the work out of traditional. You can have Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot
- Prepare 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts fillet.
- You need 1 (10.5 oz.) of can cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of ham slices.
- It’s 1 (6 oz.) of pkg. sliced Swiss cheese.
- It’s 1 (6 oz.) of pkg. cornbread Stove-Top®? stuffing.
- You need 1 cup of butter melted.
Place each chicken bundle seam side down in the Instant Pot, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed. Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Chicken Cordon Bleu Instant Pot meal is such an easy dinner to throw together and requires very little effort on your part (who doesn't love that?) With a creamy and flavorfully rich dinner like this on the plate you know you'll have a crowd-pleasing dish that has everyone asking for seconds. Tender chicken rolled up with ham and Swiss cheese, it's hard for pretty much anyone to resist.
Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot step by step
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cream of chicken soup, water, milk, salt, pepper and garlic until smooth. Set aside. Place the chicken breasts at the bottom of the instant pot..
- Add the ham over the chicken in an even layer. Top with the cheese. Pour over the soup mixture and use a spatula to spread it out evenly. Sprinkle over the cornbread stuffing mix. Pour over the butter evenly over the stuffing..
- Add the lid and set the valve to sealing. Set the pressure for 25 minutes. Do a quick release to release the pressure..
- Browned up.
- This is what it looked like when done. I did 15 mins because i had thin chicken tenders and not chicken breast……
Once again, the laws of food are defied and it feels oh so good to be a delicious rebel. All done simple and perfectly in your Instant Pot! Inspired by the classic original, this easy Instant Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu Chowder is sure to be a hit! Are you intimidated by fancy-sounding dishes such as Chicken Cordon Bleu? This complicated-sounding dish merely consists of chicken breasts, which are stuffed with ham and swiss.