Green Paradise (aka Guacamole).
You can cook Green Paradise (aka Guacamole) using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Paradise (aka Guacamole)
- Prepare 3 of ripe avocados (hass).
- You need 2 of roma tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of pickled jalapeños.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need To taste of chopped cilantro (optional).
Green Paradise (aka Guacamole) instructions
- Add all ingredients, except the avocados, in a food processor. Pulse a few times until tomatoes and onion have been chopped to desired consistency (this varies from person to person, I like it chunkier)..
- Add the avocados and pulse three or four times. Finish combining with a spoon. Serve with tortilla chips or as a condiment for quesadillas or other finger food. Enjoy! Ours was gone within a half hour….