Stove Top Mac-n-Cheese.
You can have Stove Top Mac-n-Cheese using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stove Top Mac-n-Cheese
- Prepare 1/2 lb of elbow macaroni.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 oz of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of hot sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- You need 3/4 tsp of dry mustard.
- It’s 10 oz of sharp cheddar, shredded.
Stove Top Mac-n-Cheese step by step
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water cook the pasta to al dente and drain. Return to the pot and melt in the butter. Toss to coat..
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, hot sauce, salt, pepper, and mustard. Stir into the pasta and add the cheese. Over low heat continue to stir for 3 minutes or until creamy..