Easy Pz sweet and sour pork. A classic Chinese sweet and sour pork stir-fry recipe made with juicy pieces of pork tenderloin, bell peppers, onion, and pineapple. So skip the takeout and make a classic Sweet and Sour Pork served with our Easy Fried Rice that the whole family will enjoy. Cubed pork and stir-fried vegetables are coated in a mouthwatering sweet and sour sauce prepared with simple ingredients.
The frying batter for the pork is equally important. The fried pork has to be crispy, airy and crunchy, so when they are stir-fried with the sweet and sour sauce, the pork will remain crispy and not soggy and swim in the sauce. In a bowl, combine all marinade ingredients with the pork. You can cook Easy Pz sweet and sour pork using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Pz sweet and sour pork
- You need of Pork tenderloin.
- It’s of Soya sauce.
- It’s 1 of paprika, cut into pieces. Green red orange uptoyou. Looks better with more colof.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 2 pieces of canned pineapple rings.
- It’s of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic.
- It’s of Sauce:.
- You need 2 tbs of Ketchup.
- You need 2 tbs of plum sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbs of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbs of mirin / rice vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of corn starch.
- Prepare of Some sugar.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Batter:.
- Prepare of All purpose flour.
- Prepare of Corn starch.
- Prepare of Egg.
- It’s of Water.
Place the corn flour in a large bowl and toss the marinated pork chunks until liberally coated. Sweet and Sour Pork is a Cantonese dish (咕嚕肉 or gū lō yuk) where tender pieces of pork are deep fried until crispy and then stir fried with vegetables and pineapple in a sweet and sour sauce. Its characteristic orange-red color comes from ketchup. Try this sweet and sour pork dish.
Easy Pz sweet and sour pork instructions
- Cut your pork into cubes and Marinade with soya sauce for about 30 mins.
- Mix all the sauce and set aside.
- Mix the batter ingredients. And when your pork is well marinaded just toss them altogether in that batter until all coated.
- Heat up wok and add enough oil to deep fry your pork until golden brown. One by one if you’re patient, they tend to stick. Set aside.
- Using the same wok, but less oil, add in chopped garlic until brown. Paprika then pineapple carrot until you smell that beautiful aroma. Add the sweet and sour sauce and keep stirring until it’s thickened. Sprinkle some spring onions.
- 1) you transfer the pork to the wok and EAT THEM RIGHT NOW or the pork is gonna be saggy. Or 2) keep them separately until you decide to serve them over a warm rice.
The deep fried pork is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, and the sauce is a perfect. This is a delicious recipe for sweet and sour pork with pineapple, a traditional Cantonese dish, and a favorite in both America and China. Gently slide in the pork tenderloin cubes and deep-fry until golden brown in color. Line a couple sheets of kitchen towel on a plate and place the cooked pork. Sweet and sour pork is one of the most popular Chinese restaurant dishes ever, but as with most classics, it's hard to find a go-to recipe.