Cauliflower Rice ~ Gluten Free and Paleo.
You can have Cauliflower Rice ~ Gluten Free and Paleo using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Rice ~ Gluten Free and Paleo
- It’s 3 tablespoons of avocado oil or olive oil.
- You need 1 of med cauliflower, grated (about 4 cups).
- Prepare 1/2 of large yellow onion, diced (about 1/2 cup) ~ I actually used a whole large onion.
- You need 2 of medium-sized carrots, diced (about 1 cup).
- Prepare 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced ~ I used about double that…lol.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced green pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of minced ginger ~ I actually used about 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of frozen petite green peas.
Cauliflower Rice ~ Gluten Free and Paleo step by step
- Grate cauliflower with a hand grater or with a grating blade on a food processor. Add everything into a frying pan after heating the oil. Fry all, add salt and pepper to your liking. I omit the salt, but go slightly heavy on the pepper and (as stated previously) heavy on the garlic..