EASY orange chicken and fried rice. Chinese Orange Chicken made with crispy fried chicken covered in an authentic orange sauce. You may reserve some of the sauce to place on rice. This is a really great recipe not only because it's delicious, but because the directions are so easy and straight.
Try our healthy and easy chicken fried rice recipe with orange. This Easy Orange Chicken cooks quickly in a skillet (no deep frying!) and uses only real, fresh ingredients. Lemongrass Chicken Fried Rice Recipe & Video. You can cook EASY orange chicken and fried rice using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of EASY orange chicken and fried rice
- Prepare of for the chicken:.
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into one inch cubes.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, salt and garlic powder.
- It’s 1 bottle of Panda Express orange sauce.
- It’s of For the rice:.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 cups of white rice (rinsed, cooked and cooled completely).
- It’s 1/3 of purple onion finely diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of carrots diced fine.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of soy sauce or oyster sauce.
If you follow my recipe and directions, you won't miss the deep fry chicken or chicken thighs, just trust me! Honestly, I like this healthy orange chicken better than from panda express or any other Chinese take out restaurants. Enjoy delicious citrus chicken marinated in lemon and orange juice with brown sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger. Transfer to a cooling rack and repeat with.
EASY orange chicken and fried rice instructions
- Heat fryer to 375, Mix spices with flour and dip chicken in flour egg then flour and fry until golden brown and floating. Toss in orange sauce..
- Heat a pan up to high heat and put oil in pan with carrots and onion. Cook until tender. slide to the side of the pan and crack your egg in and scramble. Stir it all together and place in a bowl. Place butter in pan and fry rice until brown and add in egg and veggies and soy sauce..
This bright and flavorful orange flavored rice is a complementary side that goes with many dishes. Serve it with chicken, pork, ham, or seafood. Some orange juice, butter, and chopped vegetables give ordinary white rice bright color and fresh flavor. Take chicken fried rice for example. It takes a long time to cut up all the vegetables and chicken.