Balsamic Potato Salad. Balsamic Potato Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. By the end of summer, I'm done with the usual potato salad. This warm, spicy side kicks off cozy season. —Karen Vande Slunt, Watertown, Wisconsin.
Balsamic Roasted Potato Salad is delicious and a nice alternative to the traditional mayo based potato salad. This post may contain affiliate links. This salad will stay for several days, and improves in flavor. You can have Balsamic Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Balsamic Potato Salad
- You need 3 pounds of new red mini potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of slivered oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of capers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp of sun-dried tomato oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of chopped fresh basil.
It may be served chilled or room Add in the Balsamic vinaigrette mixture to the warm potato/bean mixture; toss well to coat. For the roasted sweet potato salad, place the sweet potato in a pan of boiling water and cook for Place the sweet potato cubes onto a baking sheet, drizzle over the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. The diet involved eating lots of lean protein and vegetables, and this Balsamic Chicken and Sweet Potato Salad was one of my go-to meals. I love that it is made.
Balsamic Potato Salad instructions
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool; cut into bite size pieces if needed. Place in bowl. Add tomatoes and capers..
- Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, sun-dried tomato oil, mustard, salt and pepper; toss with potato mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with basil..
- Serve and enjoy!.
BALSAMIC POTATO SALAD This recipe came from an estate sale. Looking for a hearty side dish? Then check out this roasted potatoes recipe – ready in less than an hour! For potato salad you need waxy potatoes. They hold their shape better when cooking and they usually have If you tried our potato salad let us know in the comments below and don't forget to rate it!