Broiled Lobster Tail. Place lobster tails on a baking sheet. With a sharp knife or kitchen shears, carefully cut top side of lobster shells lengthwise. Pull apart shells slightly, and season meat with equal amounts butter, paprika, salt, and white pepper.
The next step in the best broiled lobster tail recipe is the butter sauce! Here's how to broil lobster tails with butter sauce: Mix together butter sauce. Whisk together melted butter, garlic, lemon juice, smoked paprika, and cayenne. You can cook Broiled Lobster Tail using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broiled Lobster Tail
- You need 2 1/4 lb of lobster tails.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground paprika.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- It’s 1 of ground white pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of lemmon cut into wedges for garnesh.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
Thaw the lobster tails partially and use kitchen scissors to cut the shells open lengthwise down the back. Brush the exposed meat with olive oil and season with lemon pepper. Learn how to broil a lobster tail. Broiling a Lobster Tail is a method used to get the golden brown top that you often see on lobster tails served in restaurants.
Broiled Lobster Tail instructions
- Directions Preheat the broiler. Place lobster tails on a baking sheet. With a sharp knife or kitchen shears, carefully cut top side of lobster shells lengthwise. Pull apart shells slightly, and season meat with equal amounts butter, paprika, salt, and white pepper. Broil lobster tails until lightly browned and lobster meat is opaque, about 5 to 10 minutes. Garnish with lemon wedges to serve..
Many ovens at home may not be able to achieve this but if you can get it to work, the tail will look beautiful when it comes out of the oven. Video tutorial on how to butterfly lobster tails. Prepare your own restaurant quality, seriously delicious lobster tails. Broiled lobster meat is crazy tender, juicy and every bite is bursting with fresh lemon butter flavor. Brush the butter over the Lobster meat.