Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip. Traditional beef pot pie recipes usually consist of onion, celery, and carrots. I added peas and potatoes to this recipe and you How to Freeze Instant Pot Beef Pot Pies. There are actually several different ways you can freeze pot pies.
Make this easy Instant Pot Beef Pot Pies recipe with carrots, peas, rich sauce, and fluffy crescent roll crust for a filling meal sure to be a family favorite. Set Instant Pot to "sauté" and sear cubes with canola oil on two sides working in batches; set seared cubes aside. Add onion and garlic to the pot. You can have Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip
- It’s 2 TBSP of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pound of stew meat cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 2 of heaving TSP minced garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1 (11 oz) of bottle of Guinness extra stout beer.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 2 TSP of kosher salt.
- You need 10 of fresh basil leaves roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 of tubes (8oz) crescent roll sheets.
- Prepare 6 of 7-8 oz ramekins.
- You need of Finely shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- You need of Fresh parsley chopped.
Adapting Slow Cooker Beef Stew to the Instant Pot. This stew is an adaptation of one of Elise's tried-and-true recipes from the Simply Since less liquid is required with pressure cooking, you only need a cup of Guinness (or another stout beer) for the whole pot. That means I get to enjoy the leftover beer. In this cooking video The Wolfe Pit shows you how to make a beef pot pie using Guinness Stout and a little creativity.
Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip step by step
- Turn instant pot on to saute high/more. When pot reads hot add the olive oil..
- Add in stew meat and cook till brown with just a little pink showing..
- Add in onion and garlic stirring frequently for 3 minutes..
- Add beef broth and beer. Stir with a wooden spoon and scrape any bits that may be stuck on the bottom of the pot..
- Add the peas and carrots, corn, salt, and basil. Stir..
- Preheat oven to 375. Seal pressure cooker and cook on manual/high pressure for 10 minutes. Then allow a 10 minute natural release. Then release rest of pressure. Remove lid..
- Switch instant pot to saute setting and slowly stir in the flour. Simmer till it thickens. Switch to keep warm..
- Roll out crescent rolls. And cut out squares a little bigger than the top of your ramekin..
- Ladle beef mixture into the ramekins and top with a crescent roll square on each. Gently push down around the rim. Poke a hole in the middle of the crescent top..
- Place ramekins on a cookie sheet and place on middle rack of the oven. Bake for 12-15 minutes..
- When tops are browned and crispy remove from oven..
- IMMEDIATELY top with shredded cheese. And add parsley for garnish…
Visit The Wolfe Pit for the full. Let me tell you, this Instant Pot Irish Guinness Beef Stew recipe is a keeper. It's meat and potatoes, of course, but also mushrooms, and carrots, and amazing aromatics, all brought together in the pressure cooker with incredible stout beer and beef stock. For the Instant Pot: add onion, garlic, tomato paste, thyme, chicken broth and soy sauce to the Instant Pot. If you avoid making shepherd's pie because of the many steps and cleanup involved, you will love this Instant Pot version.