Sweet and Sour Tofu.
You can cook Sweet and Sour Tofu using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Tofu
- It’s 275 g of firm tofu, cubed.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of For sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
Sweet and Sour Tofu instructions
- Mix soysauce and vinegar in a bowl until well combined. Add the tofu cubes and let rest for 5 min.
- Drain the tofu and transfer some of the tofu cubes in a freezer bag with tbsp cornstarch and toss to coat. Repeat this step with rest of tofu and cornstarch. Add more cornstarch if needed..
- Fry the tofu cubes in a skillet with cooking oil over medium high heat until all sides are golden brown. Remove tofu from pan and set aside..
- Add the garlic in the skillet and stir fry it for 1-2 minutes until they start to golden brown..
- To make the sauce just mix all ingredients until well combined..
- Add the sauce, and cook until thickens. Stir frequently..
- Finally, add the tofu, stir and cook for 1-2 mins more. Then remove pan from heat. And serve..