Sous vide quail breasts with warm potato and watercress salad.
You can have Sous vide quail breasts with warm potato and watercress salad using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sous vide quail breasts with warm potato and watercress salad
- You need of For sous vide quail:.
- It’s 18 pcs of quail breast fillet.
- It’s 3 of garlic crushed.
- It’s 2 tsp of fresh thyme.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of For potato and watercress salad:.
- Prepare 500 g of small red potato, cleaned, unpeel and cut it bite size.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sherry vinegar.
- Prepare 1 bunch of watercress tough stems removed.
- It’s of Zest half of lemon.
Sous vide quail breasts with warm potato and watercress salad step by step
- For Sous vide quail breast:.
- Set the Anova sous vide precision cooker to 62 C.
- Season the quail with salt and pepper and place in the large zipper lock or vacuum seal back along with olive oil, garlic and tyhme..
- Seal the bag using the water immersion technique. Place in the water bath for 1 hour.
- When the timer goes off, remove the bag from the water bath. Remove the quail from the bag and pat dry with paper towels..
- Heat the pan over high heat and put 2 tbsp of light olive oil. Add the quail and sear until skin is golden brown, about 1 minute per side..
- Transfer to the place and serve with warm salad..
- For salad: Heat oven to 375 C. Arrange potatoes in a roasting pan and add 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper. Roll potatoes to coat..
- Roast for 40 minutes of until the potatoes are tender. Remove from oven and let stand just until cool enough to handle..
- Meanwhile, whisk together lemon juice, sherry vinegar, 2 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper in a medium bowl, set aside..
- Put the warm potato in a bowl, add the vinaigrette and toss to coat. Add watercress and lemon zest, toss, serve immediately..