Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper.
You can cook Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper
- Prepare 5-6 of green, yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of green lentils.
- You need 1/2 cup of red lentils.
- It’s 1 of dry onion- chopped.
- It’s 1 spoon of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 of fresh tomato – copped or 1 can chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of parsley- chopped.
- You need 2 tbs of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander seed.
- You need 1 of small fresh ginger-graded.
- You need 2-3 cups of vegetable broth.
Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper step by step
- Cut off the tops of the bell peppers and reserve them; clean the seeds and membranes from inside the peppers..
- Prepare the fillings: add 2 tablespoons of oil to the skillet over medium heat. Add the cumin seed and cook for 2 minutes, until they begin to brown. Add the onions, cook, stirring frequently, until softened and lightly browned, 8 minutes. Stir in the ginger, green lentils and 2 cups of vegetable broth.lower the heat. until liquid evaporates, add salt and pepper to your taste. add dry red lentils later, (they cook faster than greens) cook until tender.
- Stuff your peppers, transfer and arrange them in a medium deep pot, aside, over medium heat mix paste with some broth and chopped tomatoes, boil, and add to peppers pot, cook about 10 -15 mins, until peppers are loosen up..