Double Bean and Beef Soup.
You can cook Double Bean and Beef Soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Bean and Beef Soup
- It’s 6 cups of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pounds of ground beef.
- It’s 12 ounces of frozen cauliflower.
- You need 1/2 pound of smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1-1/2 quart of beef broth.
- You need 2 teaspoon of summer savory.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- You need 15 ounces of canned Cannellini beans.
- Prepare 15 ounces of canned black beans drained.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of English peas.
- It’s To taste of Valentina hot sauce optional.
Double Bean and Beef Soup step by step
- Heat the broth add in the ground beef, cabbage and cauliflower. When the cabbage wilts add the butter over the top cut into Pat's. Simmer 20 minutes drain the black beans and add. Add all the ingredients except peas and spices. Simmer covered 12 minutes..
- Add the spices incorporate well. Simmer for 45 minutes. Add the peas in frozen. Stir cover take off the heat let rest 7 minutes..
- Serve add hot sauce if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!.