Simple Hainanese Chicken in Rice Cooker.
You can cook Simple Hainanese Chicken in Rice Cooker using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Hainanese Chicken in Rice Cooker
- It’s Half of breast chicken fillet.
- It’s 100 ml of rice.
- It’s 160 ml of broth.
- You need 1 tsp of grated garlic (you can use garlic powder in lesser quantity).
- It’s 1 tsp of grated ginger (you can use ginger powder in lesser quantity).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion flakes (a few regular onion slice swill do).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil (I used fermented garlic oil, but you can use sunflower, corn, etc.).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Lime juice.
Simple Hainanese Chicken in Rice Cooker instructions
- Coat chicken with salt and lime juice..
- Mix all ingredients except chicken in a rice cooker (I use a small one, 600 ml capacity)..
- Put the chicken inside. Press COOK and wait until it's cooked..