Sauteé potato and beef. Lebanese cuisine serves up a lot of starches, and they are especially known for their love of potatoes. The potato dishes are very creative using different. Sundays are a great day to spend some time preparing your meals for the week.
Stir in beans, sauce, tomatoes and ½ cup water. This dry-fried beef is also a traditional beef dish which has been popular for a long time in real For example, pork and pepper stir fry and beef with fresh peppers. In general, most of the meat stir Place in garlic, ginger, pepper flakes and dried chili peppers and continue Sautee with a middle high fire. You can have Sauteé potato and beef using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauteé potato and beef
- It’s of Beef (make small balls then boil).
- Prepare 400 g of minced beef.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of starch.
- It’s of Ingredients.
- It’s 2 of potato (cut small then fried).
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s 2 of shallots (finely chopped).
- You need 1 of red chilli.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
Tender beef & potatoes simmered in a tasty spiced light tomato sauce. This is a Classic Italian recipe that you will find for lunch or dinner, at least a dozen times during the cooler weather in Italy. Drain, shake out onto a kitchen paper-lined tray and leave to cool. Try this Beef and Potato Curry recipe, or contribute your own.
Sauteé potato and beef step by step
- Boil a water, then bring the beef to boil. Drain and let it cool. Leave the boiled water for later..
- Heat a pan, fry the peeled potatoes then set aside.
- Heat a pan, add some oil, fry garlic and shallots until golden brown..
- Bring the meatballs in, add other seasonings, followed with potatoes. Add some beef broth to have more sauce..
- Let it cooked and absorb all the ingredients. Last, add some sliced chilli for fragrant.
In a bowl, mix beef, salt and tumeric. Heat oil in a pot on medium. Boil the potatoes in their skins until they. bubbles, add potatoes. Toss until they begin to glaze. Add the honey and spices and toss well.