Easy orange cake with orange icing. For this super easy orange cake, just put all the ingredients in the blender and blend them away, that's how easy this recipe is. A very fast recipe to prepare with no If your orange has thick skin with lots of the white part it's better to peel it and make the recipe without the skin. This simple Orange Bundt Cake recipe is my take on a sentimental classic.
This sunny cake is moist and tender and perfect for an afternoon cup of tea – weak or. Fragrant, moist, and tender Orange Pound Cake flavored with freshly squeezed orange juice and orange zest. This orange pound cake is the perfect example. You can have Easy orange cake with orange icing using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy orange cake with orange icing
- Prepare of Cake.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/8 tsp of salt (just under a 1/2 tsp).
- You need 1/2 cup of (also known as 1 stick or 125g) butter, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of caster sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1 tbs of orange zest.
- Prepare of Icing.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of confectioner's sugar, sifted.
- You need 2 tbs of orange juice (or more, if you like).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of orange zest.
I have baked this recipe a hundred times already (probably more actually). Our most popular cake: Easy Orange Cake with Orange Icing. 🍊. A soft and tender orange cake that's bursting with fresh orange flavor. This everyday orange cake recipe is easy to make and only gets better over time.
Easy orange cake with orange icing instructions
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease either a 20x10cm loaf pan or a 20 cm round tin and set aside (note: I've only made this in a loaf pan)..
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt together thoroughly, then sift into a large mixing bowl..
- Add all the other ingredients in with the sifted flour and stir until smooth..
- Pour into the loaf pan and bake between 30 and 40 minutes (my oven is small so a tester knife came out clean after about 32 minutes or so)..
- Put on a wire rack to cool..
- Once the cake is cool, mix together the icing ingredients and, well, ice the cake, of course..
Since this orange juice cake is full of moisture it can easily stick to the pan. The trickiest part in making this recipe is being careful not to overbake it. Orange Cake Recipe – Orange Brownies Recipe Orange Brownies Recipe – homemade cake with orange juice and orange zest -… This Mini Flourless Ginger Orange Cake Recipe is bursting with fresh orange flavour and a subtle hint of ginger. They're easy to make, and perfectly portioned. Slice each cake in half to make four layers.