Tahini kofta كفتة بطحينية. See great recipes for Tahini kofta كفتة بطحينية, Tahini for breakfast too! Cheese and olives pastries Sarsoora Dubai, UAE. Tahini kofta كفتة بطحينية. by Sarsoora; Traditional Algerian Dessert: غريبة.
I think you can make it with the original amounts of tahini and water, but do not over cook it so it. Kufta bithinih- Kufta with Tahini Sauce-كفته بالطحينه For more details on this recipe, please check out the following link: http://mimicookstoo.blogspot. Add spices and salt and mix them. You can cook Tahini kofta كفتة بطحينية using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tahini kofta كفتة بطحينية
- You need 0.5 kg of kofta, or minced meat mixed with parsley and onions.
- You need of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of tahini.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- You need 3 cups of water.
Ground Meat With Tahini Sauce- كفته بالطحينه. Kofta is a Middle Eastern and South Asian meatball or meatloaf. Kofta consist of minced or ground meat — usually beef or lamb — mixed with spices and/or onions. They can be grilled, fried, steamed, poached, baked or marinated, and may be served with a rich spicy sauce.
Tahini kofta كفتة بطحينية step by step
- Add a pinch of cinnamon and cumin to the kofta, along with salt, to taste..
- Spread the kofta onto a suitable pan..
- To make the tahini mix, add the water to the tahini, the juice of a lemon and salt. Shake well..
- Place the pan on medium heat, then turn to high after 10 minutes. Leave for 5 minutes then turn off..
- Broil for 5 minutes, then turn on the heat to 200 degrees, for approximately 3 minutes, or until the meat starts to be a little crispy on top..
- Shake the tahini mix again then pour it into the pan. Make sure to add the unmixed tahini that might be stuck at the bottom..
- Let it sit for a while, then put it on low heat for 30 minutes. Broil for 15 minutes, plate it and enjoy..
Kofta is a family of meatball or meatloaf dishes found in the Indian subcontinent, South Caucasian, Middle Eastern, Balkan, and Central Asian cuisines. In the simplest form, koftas consist of balls of minced or ground meat—usually beef, chicken, lamb, or pork—mixed with spices or onions. In the Indian subcontinent and the Middle East, koftas are usually made from lamb, beef, mutton or. Kofta bi tahini (Ground meat and potatoes in tahini citrus sauce) This recipe for Kofta with tahini is long overdue. There are a wide variety of techniques used in Jordanian cuisine ranging from baking, sautéeing and grilling to stuffing of vegetables (carrots, leafy greens, eggplants, etc.), meat (which in Jordan refers to a mixture of.