Italian hoagie dip #mycookbook. This easy Italian Hoagie Dip recipe is one of my family's all-time favorite recipes. It has everything that an Italian Hoagie has on it but it's chopped up and served as a dip. Every time I make it, it gets devoured!
Chop the onion, pepperoncini, lettuce and tomato into bite-size pieces. Combine the chopped vegetables, meats and cheese in a large bowl. ITALIAN HOAGIE DIP — Your favorite Italian sub sandwich fixings, chopped and served dip-style with crusty baguette slices. You can have Italian hoagie dip #mycookbook using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian hoagie dip #mycookbook
- Prepare 1 of Onion diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sliced Hot Banana Peppers.
- You need 1/2 head of Iceberg Lettuce.
- Prepare half of Cherry tomatoes cut in.
- Prepare of Lunch meat turkey cut in small bite size squares.
- Prepare of Lunch meat ham cut in small bite size squares.
- You need of Salami cut in bite size (sandwich slice salami should be by the pepperoni in the store).
- You need of Pepperoni cut in bite size.
- Prepare of Provelone Cheese cut in bite size.
- You need 1/2 cup of Olive Oil Mayo.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
With summer right around the corner, you're going to need a great dish to take to all those backyard barbecues and summer holiday celebrations. And this Italian Hoagie Dip is sure to be a hit anywhere you go! The Best Italian Hoagie Dip Recipes on Yummly Italian Hoagie Dip, Italian Hoagie Dip, Italian Hoagie Dip.
Italian hoagie dip #mycookbook instructions
- Chop the Onion, Banana Peppers, Tomato, and Iceberg into a small dice. Put into a bowl and set aside..
- Chop the Deli Meats and Cheese into small squares/pieces and add into the bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir.(Time consuming).
- I like to but this in a sub bun or could use hot dog buns… this is a dip and is normally served in a bread bowl or in a bowl with bread 🥖 on the side or with crackers.
- Notes- I don’t Measure any ingredients, I make every to taste, and use about 1/2 a pack each of the lunch meats and about half a pack of pepperoni and whatever Hard salami slices I have on hand. I make a lot of this because iam feeding a lot of people and boys on top of that. I leave the onion out And banana peppers I have a few Picky eaters. This takes some time to make because of cutting everything into small bite size but is well worth it.(I do put banana peppers on my sub).
- I go light on the mayonnaise just enough to coat everything an taste test as I go, can make as wet or dry as you like and a few shakes of Italian dry seasoning.
- I like to put this in a lock and lock container. (Sometimes I will use all the pack of lunch meat, just depends on what iam using it for and who’s eating it. The thing that takes the longest is breaking up all the little squares and putting them in a dish.
Sign Up / Log In My Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse Yummly Pro Guided Recipes New Smart Thermometer. I tried it out on my Philadelphia family (Philly if you dont know is the home of the Italian Hoagie) We all agreed it really does taste like a real hoagie. This dip tastes like those hoagies. It should really be called A&M Italian Hoagie Dip. If you are making this more than a few hours in advance do not add until closer to when you will be eating the dip (will be too soggy).