Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake. The Best Kimchi With Chicken Recipes on Yummly Chicken And Kimchi Fritters, Instant Pot Korean Kimchi Chicken, Cabbage Slaw With Chicken, Peanuts, And Kimchi. Keto Chicken and Kimchi Rice BakeAIR FRY WITH ME.
Add kimchi, mustard greens, gochujang, rice, and bacon. Toss until well combined and rice is heated through. A one pan, baked Chicken and Rice recipe, made entirely in the oven! You can cook Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake
- You need 1 of small head of cauliflower.
- You need 2 cups of chicken cooked and chopped.
- You need 1 cup of kimchi chopped, or to taste.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of juice from kimchi jar or to taste.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese divided, or to taste.
- Prepare 1 of green onion cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green onion thinly sliced to garnish (optional).
The rice is outrageously delicious from one little trick that makes all the difference. Both fried rice and frittatas are known as perfect dishes for cleaning out the refrigerator. Perhaps it's because both cold rice and eggs act as a blank slate for whatever you wish to throw at them. This recipes combines the two dishes and adds in kimchi and bacon for maximum flavor with minimal effort.
Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake step by step
- Put the cauliflower into food processor and pulse it a few time so the cauliflower become the size of a grain of rice. Transfer it to a large microwavable bowl and microwave for about 4-5 minutes..
- In the meantime, lightly grease a cake pan and set aside..
- When the cauliflower is done, stir in chicken, kimchi, kimchi juice, 2/3 cup of mozzarella cheese, and large green onion pieces. Then, transfer the mixture to the cake pan..
- Put the cake pan in the fryer basket and air fry at 360F (180C) for about 4 minutes. Then, sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese over the top and air fry again at 360F (180C) for 3-4 minutes until the cheese melts..
Chicken and rice casseroles are classic, kid-friendly, and feed a crowd. This makes it a long-time family favorite. We had a traditional version of this It tasted great but was far from low carb. This keto chicken and rice casserole recipe is much healthier, uses simple ingredients, and still feeds a crowd. This chicken and rice casserole dinner from Delish.com is the easiest decision you'll make all week.