Low Carb Aburaage Pizza Appetizer.
You can cook Low Carb Aburaage Pizza Appetizer using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Aburaage Pizza Appetizer
- Prepare 1 of Aburaage.
- You need 1/2 can of Canned tuna.
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper.
- You need 20 grams of Pizza cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mayonnaise.
Low Carb Aburaage Pizza Appetizer instructions
- Drain the oil from the canned tuna. Slice the green pepper into rings, and slice open 3 aburaage..
- Open them like this..
- Spread on the ketchup, and top with the tuna, mayonnaise, cheese, and green pepper..
- Grill the pizza in a toaster oven (4 minutes at 1200 W). It burns easily, so keep an eye on it while it's cooking..
- And it's done! If you grill it for too long, it will look like this..
- I used this ketchup in the recipe. I bought it at the drugstore! It contains half the carbohydrate and salt content of regular ketchup..
- The salami version is also delicious–just substitute the tuna with salami..