Spaghetti Squash and Sausage Broccoli Bake.
You can have Spaghetti Squash and Sausage Broccoli Bake using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Squash and Sausage Broccoli Bake
- It’s 1 large of spaghetti squash.
- Prepare 2 medium of heads of broccoli.
- It’s 1 of package favorite sausage.
- It’s 2 piece of of bacon.
- You need 1 large of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of handful fresh cranberries (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
Spaghetti Squash and Sausage Broccoli Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut the top off your squash. Then cut your spaghetti squash length wise down the middle. Be very careful as this can be dangerous! Spoon out all the yucky insides , the guts and seeds..
- Brush your olive oil onto your squash flesh side. Add your favorite spices now as well..
- Lay your squash oil side down on a baking sheet..
- Bake for 45 minutes. In the meantime….
- Throw one tablespoon of your coconut oil to a frying pan. Add your cut broccoli . Slowly add sliced red peppers. Once it's all nice and steamy you can add your optional handful of fresh cranberries. This gives it a good bite..
- Add your second tablespoon of coconut oil and sausage to another frying pan and brown..
- Once the sausage is cooked you can set aside and give the pan a once over with a paper towel and use it to cook your bacon..
- Once your squash has done it's 45 minutes you can take it out and use a fork to start "spaghettifying" it. You'll notice there is a lot. Take some out to make room and add it to your cooking veggies. Fry all together..
- Add your veggie mix and sausage to your squash bowl. Crumble your bacon on top. You can also add shredded cheese or shake cheese if your diet allows..
- Bake for 25 min. Enjoy!.