Biscuits dessert cups. Cup of dessert tiramisu decorated with raspberry and mint. Heart shaped cookies with jam for valentine's day on textile. Look at these biscuit balls, they are beautifully golden on the bottom, beautifully golden on the top.
Try a surprisingly sweet way to bake your biscuit and you won't be disappointed. The Best Pillsbury Biscuit Desserts Recipes on Yummly Sugared Pillsbury Biscuits, Pillsbury Strawberry Chocolate Chip Biscuits, Pillsbury Biscuit Donuts (recipe From Here). You can have Biscuits dessert cups using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Biscuits dessert cups
- It’s 2 tbsp of mango custard 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare Half of pack of mango jelly 1 pack of chocolate biscuits crushed.
- You need 1 tbsp of whipped cream Chocolate Chip(as required).
Learning how to make biscuits and biscuit cups is easy. Edible bowls are fun to make and they make beautiful serving baskets for your creative ideas and recipes. Take a photo tour of the various ideas. Buttery, soft, and made completely from scratch, this easy homemade biscuit recipe deserves a permanent place in your recipe repertoire.
Biscuits dessert cups step by step
- First crushed the biscuits,then put the layer in small cups or bowls,now make a mango custard,and put a layer in cups of custard, let's cool them at room temperature..
- Now add jelly cubes,the add chocolate chip.
- Again put layer of crushed biscuits now decorate with whipped cream.
- Yummy dessert cups is ready.
This recipe is made with all butter, no shortening! The kids are going to love getting messy in the kitchen making these delicious and simple custard thumbprint biscuits. See more ideas about Dessert cups, Desserts, Recipes. The first time I made these biscuit cups, my husband and his assistant basketball coach came in as I was pulling them out of the oven. They loved them! —Debra Carlson, Columbus Junction, Iowa.