Singaporean Hainanese Chicken Rice, 海南鶏飯, Gluten Free.
You can have Singaporean Hainanese Chicken Rice, 海南鶏飯, Gluten Free using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Singaporean Hainanese Chicken Rice, 海南鶏飯, Gluten Free
- You need 1 of boiled whole chicken.
- You need 2-4 cups of chicken broth from boiled chicken (for rice and soup).
- You need 2 cups of Jasmine rice (or any rice you like).
- You need 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 Tbsp of grated ginfer.
- It’s 1/4 of chili powder (depends on how spicy you prefer).
- Prepare 1 Tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- You need 2 Tbsp of shoyu.
- You need 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Coriander, basil as you like.
Singaporean Hainanese Chicken Rice, 海南鶏飯, Gluten Free instructions
- Make boiled chicken. Boiled whole chicken 茹で鶏 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2148020-boiled-whole-chicken-%25E8%258C%25B9%25E3%2581%25A7%25E9%25B6%258F.
- Wash rice if needed.
- Add strained chicken broth and boil rice.
- Make soup↓.
- Strain chicken broth.
- Add salt (lemon juice; optional).
- Make sauce↓.
- In a small pot, add 3 Tbsp water, chili powder, grated garlic, grated ginger. Heat them till they become soft.
- Add oil, squeezed lemon juice, syoyu, sugar. Then heat for 2 min..
- Slice chicken.
- Next day with different flavor. Added avocado and fried egg..
- For Bento Box.