Roasted Tomatoes with Mushrooms.
You can cook Roasted Tomatoes with Mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Tomatoes with Mushrooms
- It’s 1 pints of cherry tomatoes – washed and halved.
- It’s 4 oz of baby portabello mushrooms – wiped clean and quartered.
- It’s 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Roasted Tomatoes with Mushrooms step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside..
- Rinse cherry tomatoes under cold, running water. Cut each in half from stem to "butt" and place in a large bowl. Wipe mushrooms clean with a slightly dampened, clean dish towel. Cut each mushroom in half lengthwise, then cut each half in half lengthwise again. Place in bowl with tomatoes..
- In a small bowl whisk together all your other ingredients. Pour over your tomatoes and mushrooms. Toss gently to coat..
- Pour out onto baking sheet and spread out into an even, single layer. Place in oven and bake 15-20 minutes or until tomatoes are looking "wilty" mushrooms are soft..