30 minute stir fry. A great way to load up on vegetables for an easy dinner or make for weekly meal prep. All you need is simple pantry ingredients, one pan, and any vegetables you have on hand! This recipe—ready in less than half an hour—has so much flavor, it actually makes your eyes pop open a bit.
Just be sure to stir fry the steak at a high heat. It's the only way to get that delicious caramelization. There's no need to order out! You can have 30 minute stir fry using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 30 minute stir fry
- You need 4 of chicken thighs.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 1 of large handful of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 packet of Pak choi.
- You need 3 of nests of dry noodles.
- Prepare of Glug of oyster sauce.
- You need of Glug of Soy sauce.
- You need of Coconut spray oil or similar.
I am always a bit skeptical of stir-fry recipes as they can be poorly done quite easily, but this one is really tasty. Delicious dinner made in no time! Thank you to Love from MunchkinTime.com for sharing this delicious recipe! Such an easy chicken stir fry that your family will want again and again.
30 minute stir fry instructions
- Spray a small wok pan with coconut or other spray oil and heat..
- Roughly chop the chicken thighs and add to the pan when hot. Cook for ten minutes turning when browned..
- Chop the pepper and mushrooms and Pak Choi..
- When chicken is cooked remove from pan and set aside. Add a glug of oyster sauce and soy sauce..
- Add pepper and mushrooms to the pan and stir fry for 5 minutes..
- Return the chicken to the pan with the pak Choi on top to cook down..
- Bring a small pan of water to simmer and add the nests of noodles. Simmer for 4 minutes or according to packet instructions..
- Drain noodles. Add noodles and stir fry to a plate. Enjoy..
This post is sponsored by the National Peanut Board. I received compensation, but all opinions and content are. There's something on this list for everyone with the Mushroom Tofu Stir-Fry or the Steak, Pepper & Sugar. A Beef Stir Fry recipe is essential to every kitchen, and this one is FABULOUS! This easy ramen stir-fry uses chicken, broccoli, and ramen noodles.