Oreo Dessert Cup. This OREO DESSERT CUP RECIPE is different type dessert made up of oreo biscuit without whipping cream. If you like oreo biscuit, hope you will like this recipe. See more ideas about Oreo dessert, Cupcake cakes and Desserts.
It's rich and full of flavor, yet light and creamy. Oreo Pudding Dirt Dessert Without Cream Cheese Recipes. Heavenly Oreo Dessert #SundaySupperConfessions of a Cooking Diva. You can have Oreo Dessert Cup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Dessert Cup
- Prepare 135 g of oreo.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare of Cheese Layer Ingredients :.
- Prepare 300 ml of full fat milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of maizena flour.
- It’s 100 g of cheddar cheese, grated.
- You need 5 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need of Chocolate Layer Ingredients :.
- You need 150 ml of full fat milk.
- It’s 120 g of mint chocolate flavour (you can use dark cooking chocolate or whatever you prefer).
This Chocolate Oreo Cake recipe is to die for! A moist chocolate cake recipe full of Oreo icing and crushed up Oreos. These amazing Oreo recipes are soon to be classics, just like their star ingredient. Easy homemade Oreo ice cream recipe, Oreo cheesecake bars recipe and If you like cookies and cream you are going to love these desserts.
Oreo Dessert Cup step by step
- Crush the oreos in a food processor, set aside about half a cup for sprinkling. Mix the remaining cookie crumbs with the melted butter and divided among 4 cups and press into the bottoms of the cups to form a crust layer..
- Put all the cheese layer ingredients in a pot. Stir with whisk and cook in a low heat. Continually stirring until the texture is thicker. Pour into crust layer and let it cool and set..
- Once it’s set then you can start to make the chocolate layer. Put all the chocolate layer ingredients into a pot. Cook with a low heat until all the chocolate melted. Slowly pour into cheese layer and sprinkle with the remaining oreo crumble. Wait until the steam heat disappear then you can put in the fridge..
- Served when it’s cold 😋.
No Bake Oreo Dessert is heavenly Oreo dessert filled with decadent layers of chocolate pudding and sweetened cream cheese and topped with Cool Whip and crushed Oreos. Dinner, then Dessert, Inc. owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and. Everyone loves Oreos, so why not incorporate them into this fabulous dessert. This Oreo dirt dessert also makes a terrific Halloween party recipe, especially for kids who enjoy being grossed out. If you're serving a crowd or don't want to make individual cups, try making dirt cake.