KETO Belgium Waffles. Keto Waffles – no sugars, no grains, no nut flours. Stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter.
These delicious low carb almond flour waffles can be made ahead and frozen for quick and easy breakfast. These easy Keto waffles will make your breakfast complete! Almond flour and Swerve are used in place of flour and sugar. You can cook KETO Belgium Waffles using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of KETO Belgium Waffles
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar free vanilla syrup / or 1 tsp van ext + 2pk stevia.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of light oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter or vaniaflavor/extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of half and half (+/-).
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of xantham gum.
- It’s 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of coconut flour.
It's the same technique used in our classic Belgium Waffles. This Keto Belgian Waffle Recipe is easy to make, and tastes just like normal Belgian Waffles. It was on a visit to my husband's relatives in Europe that I was given this Belgian waffle recipe. These homemade waffles are great with any kind of topping: blueberries.
KETO Belgium Waffles step by step
- In a large bowl mix wet ingredients and beat til frothy. Add dry ingredients to bowl and blend till smooth. Pour half batter into large Belgium waffle maker..
- Your waffle is done when it is golden brown on both sides and done in the middle..
These waffles are super crisp on the outside, light as a feather inside and so scrumptious! Avoid removing them from the waffle iron too soon; they should be a golden brown. Keto waffles are a low-carb, grain-free, and sugar-free alternative to everyone's favorite breakfast item. Traditional waffles are made with wheat flour and topped with syrup, making them loaded with carbs. Amazing almond flour keto waffles are crispy on the outside, tender and fluffy on the inside.