Crockpot Beer 🍺 and 2 Cheese Potato Chowder 🥣. Add cheese and whipping cream; stir until cheese is melted. Ladle this chowder into huge mugs and garnish each serving with rye bread croutons. To make croutons, arrange a single layer of cubed rye bread on a.
Made with potatoes, milk, bacon (or salt pork), and canned minced clams, our thick and creamy recipe is satisfying and full of flavor. You can add one or more of the following ingredients or use one of our suggested substitutions for different and equally delicious clam chowders An easy and filling Crock-Pot Cheesy Harvest Potato Chowder using Velveeta cheese and potatoes. This simple recipe cooks all day in your slow cooker! You can cook Crockpot Beer 🍺 and 2 Cheese Potato Chowder 🥣 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beer 🍺 and 2 Cheese Potato Chowder 🥣
- You need 2 pounds of red potatoes, rinsed, cut up.
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped.
- It’s 1 pound of baby carrots.
- Prepare 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 (14 ounce) of can chicken broth.
- You need 1 bottle of beer.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of heavy cream.
Remove lid from slow cooker and add cubed cream cheese and Velveeta. Take what you love about a loaded baked potato and turn it into our Bacon, Cheese & Potato Chowder! Include this potato chowder in your smart eating plan. Ive never used potato flakes to thicken a soup/chowder, is it better than using cornstarch or do they yield the same results?
Crockpot Beer 🍺 and 2 Cheese Potato Chowder 🥣 instructions
- In your crockpot combine : red potatoes, onions, baby carrots, garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, chicken broth and beer 🍺……Mix lightly…….
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours……
- After 8 hours of cooking, lightly mash crockpot mixture with a fork……..
- Next add your shredded cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and heavy cream, mix well and cover……..
- Continue to cook on Low until both cheeses have melted and chowder is fully heated…….
- Serve with some bread and enjoy 😉!!!.
I'm Amanda. a wife, mother of two rambunctious kiddos, photography nerd, and bacon lover! I believe that gourmet meals should be something we can ALL enjoy. This Potato Corn Chowder is a thick, hearty, creamy soup, perfect for cooler days! It's made with But this potato corn chowder is one of our all time favorites. It's rich, and creamy, and chunky, and I grated some cheddar cheese on top also.