You can have Kinda Tzatziki using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kinda Tzatziki
- It’s 1/2 of cucumber; shredded.
- You need 1 of garlic clove; minced.
- You need 1.5-2 cups of plain yogurt.
- You need Squeeze of half a lemon.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced cilantro.
Kinda Tzatziki instructions
- Shred up some cucumber and keep some of the skin. Sprinkle a large pinch of salt and rest for 5 mins..
- Add your garlic to the bowl..
- Squeeeeeeeeeze out the juice from the cucumber and chop to desired consistency (I like mine chunky)..
- Add the cucumber and garlic to a bigger bowl. Scoop in about 1.5 cups of yogurt, 1/2 tsp salt, lemon, freshly cracked pepper, and your cilantro. Mint would be amazing with this too!.
- Adjust seasonings to taste. I personally would place this in the fridge for about an hour to let the REAL flavors come out – otherwise, you can eat this straight from the bowl. Enjoy!.