You can cook Homemade ''Nutella'' using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade ''Nutella''
- Prepare 20 of fresh medjool dates (if dry soak them in water over night).
- Prepare 200 grams of hazelnuts (baked unsalted).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 4 tbsp of cocoa powder.
Homemade ''Nutella'' step by step
- First blend the baked hazelnuts in blender, then put them aside in some bowl.
- Then add the dates, cocoa powder and water in the blender and blend till u get paste.
- In the end add the hazelnuts to the date paste in the blender and blend till u get homogene paste and you are done!.
- Store in a glass jar in fridge.
- You can also make this without the nuts, but you will have to add less water (sip the water while blending as needed).