LG CUCUMBER ROLL UP APPETIZER. Vibrant color Cucumber Roll ups are perfect as a snack and party starter/appetizer. If you think that roll ups won't stay up, toothpick can be used to. The Best Cucumber Appetizers Recipes on Yummly
These cucumber appetizer recipes will make it easy (and delicious!) to use up your farmers market haul. Look no further than these fresh cucumber appetizers. We make it easy (and delicious!) to use up your farmers market haul. You can cook LG CUCUMBER ROLL UP APPETIZER using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of LG CUCUMBER ROLL UP APPETIZER
- It’s 1 of cucumber.
- You need of GARNISH OPTION.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried cranberries.
- You need 1 tbsp of cilantro.
- Prepare of FILLINGS OPTION 1.
- Prepare 1 can of sardine au piment in olive oil 140 gram.
- Prepare of FILLING OPTION 2.
- It’s 1 can of traci tuna pate.
- You need of FILLING OPTION 3.
- You need 1 of mashed up avocado season with salt and lemon juice.
These appetizers-roll ups are very refreshing and yummy, perfect for any occasion! #pastryandbeyond #appetizers #creamcheese #healthy #vegetarian #cucumber #carrot #fingerfood #rolls Recipe on pastryandbeyond.com with step by step pictures. These are such elegant appetizers and so easy to make -the feta and Greek yogurt go so good together, your guests and family will be awed by the presentation. Add remaining ingredients and stir well to combine. These Cucumber Feta Rolls are the perfect holiday appetizer!
LG CUCUMBER ROLL UP APPETIZER step by step
- Thinly slice cucumber ribbon with a slice.
- Use a papertowel to tap dry excess juice.
- Drain sardin from oil then Mash up sardin with a fork.
- Layer cucumber ribbon then spoon mashed sardin unto cucumber and gently roll from one end till the other end.
- Top with fresh cilantro and dried cramberries and enjoy.
- ANOTHER OPTIONAL FILLING USING TRACI'S TUNA PATE PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENT BELOW.
- CUCUMBER ROLL UP APPETIZER.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I really feel like the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday season snuck up on me this year. It seems busier than ever and I'm not sure why. Easy-to-make, low-carb cucumber roll ups with smoked turkey, mozzarella cheese, basil pesto, fresh spinach and crunchy veggies. Roll up and place seam down. If you want an even nicer presentation, you can stick a toothpick in the middle for easy appetizers!