Spicy mango 🥭 chicken 🐓with rice. This mango chicken is a combination of seared chicken breast, bell peppers and fresh mango, all tossed in a sweet and savory sauce. The end result is a tropical tasting meal that's perfect served over rice. Serve over rice with remaining onions and basil sprinkled on top.
In a saucepan, combine honey with your mango habanero mixture at medium heat. One in particular includes mango, avocado and cucumber and I find myself craving it all the time. Assemble bowls with mango, scallions, shredded red cabbage, radishes, cucumber, avocado cilantro and tofu. You can have Spicy mango 🥭 chicken 🐓with rice using 30 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy mango 🥭 chicken 🐓with rice
- It’s 1 kg of chicken 🐓 (4 pieces).
- Prepare of For the marination.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt to taste.
- You need of 4 tsp peanut oil/conola oil.
- It’s of 2 tbsp tikka masala (any good brand).
- It’s of 1 tbsp roasted zeera powder.
- It’s of 1 tbsp roasted Coriander powder.
- Prepare of 3 tbsp hung curd.
- It’s of 4 tbsp lemon juice.
- It’s of 2 tbsp siracha sauce.
- Prepare of 1 tsp Garam Masala powder.
- Prepare of 1 cup mango cubes.
- Prepare of 1 tsp red crush red chilli.
- Prepare of 2 green/red Kashmiri mirch, green Coriander.
- You need of 1 tbsp ginger, garlic paste.
- You need of Ingredients for rice.
- Prepare of 1/2 tsp zarda colour.
- It’s of 1 onion chopped.
- It’s of 1 tomato pulp.
- Prepare of 4 tbsp yoghurt.
- It’s of 1/2 cup oil.
- It’s of 1 tsp zeera powder.
- Prepare of 1 tsp red chilli powder.
- Prepare of 1 tbsp biryani masala (any good brand).
- It’s of 2 bay leaves 🍁.
- It’s of 1 tsp sabut Garam Masala.
- It’s of 1/4 tsp jaifal javatri +1/4 tsp choti illachi powder.
- It’s of 1/2 cup mango cubes.
- It’s of 1 /2 cup mango 🥭 juice.
- Prepare of 2,3 cups rice(soak in water for 30 minutes).
Serve with coconut sauce, extra sriracha and lime slices. Chicken legs are rubbed with a blend of Mexican-inspired spices and briefly baked. The outdoor grill is where they finish cooking with a tangy sweet glaze. The glaze works equally well on grilled pork chops.
Spicy mango 🥭 chicken 🐓with rice instructions
- Marinate the chicken with all the ingredients mix it well and keep in fridge for 1.30 minutes /overnight..
- Heat the pan add oil, onions and one piece of ginger with sabut Garam Masala and taz pata fry it for 5 minutes then add tanato pulp and yoghurt and add all the spices also stir it completely than add mango juice and 2 glass if water (according to yr rice) boil it..
- Now add rice cook it until water is evaporated and 1/4 cup water is left than add zarda colour, jaifal javatri and choti illachi powder, 1/2 cup if mango cubes and dum it for 10 minutes until it becomes completely done..
- Now take the chicken grill it for 30 minutes on both sides remaining masala and sauce also paste on chicken and cook it completely, add Coriander, mango cubes and all types of green chilli 🌶 and Coriander..
- Now take a plate add chicken with mango and rice some green chilli and red chilli 🌶 for garnishing, enjoyed it…
My family prefers leg quarters, but any chicken will work by simply adjusting the cooking time. Spicy Glazed Mango Chicken. to favorites. While the rice is cooking, season the chicken as desired. Serve it over rice for an easy meal. As a working mom with two kids, I have little time to prepare something hearty during the week.