Easy Banana cream pie. Easy Banana Cream Pie – This recipe has all the delicious flavors of good old-fashioned banana cream pie but is literally done in minutes. This banana cream pie recipe is so easy and if you love bananas, you are bound to love this pie too. It's light, fluffy and full of delicious banana flavor.
My family insists on one a week. I found this recipe can make two pies easily and they can be frozen for future use. Prepare as directed, using JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Sugar Free Fat Free Instant Pudding. You can have Easy Banana cream pie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Banana cream pie
- It’s 1 of deep dish frozen pie crust.
- Prepare 1 box of instant banana pudding, regular or sugar free.
- It’s 1 box of instant vanilla pudding, regular or sugar free.
- It’s 3-4 of bananas, sliced thin.
- It’s 2 (8 oz) of cool whip, only 1 8oz container if using whipped cream.
- You need 2 C of milk, whole or lowfat.
- It’s 1 can of whipped cream, optional for topping.
This Banana Cream Pie is made with a homemade pie crust, lots of fresh bananas and an extra special secret ingredient in the homemade custard filling! Banana Cream Pie Recipe. *This post is generously sponsored by Egg Farmers of Canada and I was compensated for my time in creating this. This Easy Banana Cream Pie is one of my favorite quick and easy desserts. Since we use a store-bought crust and instant banana pudding, it Banana Cream Pie and my Homemade Coconut Cream Pie are his favorite evening desserts.
Easy Banana cream pie step by step
- Bake the pie crust as instructed on pie crust wrapper. Let cool..
- In a large mixing bowl, add milk, both boxes of pudding mix and blend until thickened. Add 1 container of cool whip to the pudding and blend. This will be nice and thick..
- Put a few slices of banana on the bottom of the cooled crust. Now gently fold the rest of the bananas into the pudding mixture with a spatula. Pour the mixture into the pie crust..
- Top with 1 container of cool whip. Refrigerate until serving. If you aren't serving this pie for 8 hours or more, wait to put on the cool whip until within an hour of serving. If using whipped cream for the topping, also wait to put it on top close to serving time..
Being diabetic doesn't stop me from having "sweets". This pie is simply delicious.—Lila Case, Bella Vista, Arkansas. Traditionally, banana cream pie starts with a pre-baked, butter-based pie crust. You can read all about my favorite recipe here: Perfect Homemade Pie Crust. Banana Cream Pie is a creamy, delicious dessert filled with custard and fresh bananas.