Prepping for the Grill, Hamburgers. Making sure the grill is hot, and allowing your grill to preheat is CRUCIAL. For grilling burgers, you should set the grill to the highest setting. After prepping your patties and seasoning, the trickiest bit with a charcoal grill is lighting.
Let the burgers rest for a minute after they come off the grill. This allows time for the juices to redistribute throughout the burger, giving you a more flavorful experience. What's more American than grilling hamburgers? You can have Prepping for the Grill, Hamburgers using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Prepping for the Grill, Hamburgers
- You need 1-1/2 pounds of hamburger meat, beef.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
Hamburgers and hot dogs are the whole reason they put grills in public parks, in my opinion. Grilling Basics: Building a Better Burger. Armed with a spatula in one hand and a cold beer in the other, there's no better way to celebrate summer than by hosting a cookout with friends. Whether on a beach in sunny California or at a backyard BBQ in North Carolina, I love entertaining around a fully.
Prepping for the Grill, Hamburgers step by step
- Spread the meat out. Sprinkle with seasonings. Press seasonings into the meat. I do this because if you try and fold it the seasonings bunch up sometimes. This way the seasonings are equally incorporated into each hamburger..
- Take up a quarter of the meat. Smooth out the Burgers hand forming but not folding. Put an indention in the center of each burger. Now refrigerate till it's ready for grilling time..
- The finished product going to the freezer.
I'm grilling them on a Foreman grill which are known for draining off the fat (and the moisture)from most meats. I made these yesterday for a barbeque that we had, every single guest told me how great the hamburgers were. Prep-ahead Gourmet Hamburger Patties: Red Onion Burger. Ah, hamburgers—everyone loves the mouthwatering char-grilled goodness. Prepping for a cookout is easy thanks to the side shelves attached to the grill.