Pesto Cheese Toast. Cheese on Toast has never been so luxurious and full of flavour thanks to our delicious Classic Basil Pesto. Cheese on Toast will never taste the same again! Place tomatoes with an apple in a paper bag pierced with a few holes.
Pesto, cheese, tomatoes, crisp golden-brown toast: what more could you want?! Your family will be asking for Pesto Pizza toast on repeat! giadzy.com. A rustic stew demands a crusty baguette for sopping up whatever is left in the bowl. You can have Pesto Cheese Toast using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pesto Cheese Toast
- It’s of Ciabatta bread, sliced.
- It’s of Basil pesto.
- Prepare slices of Tomato.
- It’s of Sliced provolone cheese.
A fresh pesto is the ideal spread here. You can use walnuts or almonds in place of pine nuts and spinach or even parsley in place of the basil. Place spinach, basil, pine nuts, garlic, and cheese in a mini food. Place ciabatta on baking sheet cut side down.
Pesto Cheese Toast step by step
- Turn oven to broiler..
- Place ciabatta on baking sheet cut side down. Broil until bread is toasted, about 3 minutes..
- Remove from oven and on the inside of the bread, spoon on 1-2 tbsp pesto on each side. Top with tomato and provolone cheese. Broil until cheese is melted, 4-5 mins..
Top with tomato and provolone cheese. Arrange bread slices in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Gently transfer one of the puff pastry circles to the prepared baking sheet. Peas, garlic, lemon zest and a blend of five cheeses combine to create a pesto you can spread on toast, top with more cheese and bake. This burrata with tomatoes, pesto, and toast can be customized!