Healthy detox chicken soup. Fast and tasty Chicken Detox Soup Recipe to kick-start your diet. This healthy cleansing soup, is a great recipe to whip up anytime you need a do-over in your eating plan. Detox Chicken Soup – Cleansing, immune-boosting soup packed with all the good stuff (kale And drinking my body weight in wine during the Franschhoek wine tram.
How To Break Your Cleanse: Perfect Post-Detox Chicken Soup. This recipe will last you up to two days – which might be a perfect amount for breaking your juice cleanse. You can also freeze the soup in portions to serve anytime you need a healthy bowl of unprocessed, immunity-boosting soup. You can cook Healthy detox chicken soup using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy detox chicken soup
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil, divided.
- It’s 1-1.5 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need to taste of Kosher salt & black pepper.
- You need 1 of onion-diced.
- It’s 2-3 of carrots peeled & diced.
- It’s 1/2 of zucchini-diced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic-minced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 8 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1-3 c of water.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1/2 box of favorite small pasta.
- You need 1 sprig of fresh rosemary.
- You need 1 bunch of kale (removed from stems & cut).
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of canelli beans, drained.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
It's healthy, you can make it in your slow cooker, and it's vegan friendly with a few substitutions! The only seasonings are salt and pepper, and the base is chicken broth. But there are three main ingredients in this recipe that help pack some great flavor into this soup (besides the obligatory. Chicken detox soup has everything you may want, a boost of immunity, nutriment hydration when you are feeling down the weather, lowers inflammation Chicken Broth – To keep it healthy choose low sodium broth.
Healthy detox chicken soup step by step
- Heat 1 tsp of olive oil in a stockpot or dutch oven over medium heat. Season chicken with s&p. Add chicken to stock pot and cook about 2-3 minutes per side, set aside. Add remaining 1 tbs of olive oil to stock pot. Add onion & carrots, cook stirring occasionally 3-4 minutes. Add garlic & zucchini, cook about 3minutes. Stir in thyme & oregano, cook 1 minute..
- Whisk in chicken stock & bay leaves. Bring to a boil. Stir in pasta, rosemary & chicken. Reduce heat & simmer 10-12 minutes. Stir in kale & beans until kale wilts..anout 3-4 minutes..
- Fetch out bayleaves & rosemary sprig (rosemary will naturally fall off)..
- Squeeze lemon & mix in. Season with s&p. Mix..
Homemade chicken broths are best option. It's not difficult to make your own broth, try it. Vegetable Detox Soup is an easy one pot recipe perfect for getting back on track for the new year! Best of all, it's comforting, flavorful and packed with lots of healthy vegetables. This Chicken Detox Soup recipe is fast and tasty.