Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole. Stir in the flaxseed and salt. Whisk together the water and egg whites, pour over the oats and stir gently until just combined. You need to try this yummy Baked Peanut Butter Oatmeal Recipe.
Line a pan with wax paper. Cover the bottom with half the oats. Add the cooked oatmeal to the top of the oats. You can cook Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole
- Prepare 2 cups of instant oatmeal.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of walnut.
- It’s 1 cup of rolled oats toasted divided.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1-1/3 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 cup of walnuts topside.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey topside.
- You need 15 ounces of cream of coconut.
Take another sheet of wax paper and press down the cooked oatmeal. In a small saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil. Transfer oatmeal to bowls; stir in peanut butter, honey, flaxseed, cinnamon and, if desired, apple. This peanut butter and chocolate oatmeal is simple, vegan, gluten free, and delicious!
Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole instructions
- Toast the 1-1/2 cups of walnuts. Now toast the oats. Shake the cream. Preheat oven to 350°Fahrenheit..
- Add 2 cups of instant oatmeal to a pot with the cream of coconut. Line a pan with wax paper. Cover the bottom with half the oats. Add the cooked oatmeal to the top of the oats. Take another sheet of wax paper and press down the cooked oatmeal..
- Take the sugar and sprinkle over the top of the cooked oatmeal. Add peanut butter over the top by the spoonful. Then take the wax paper and press the peanut butter on top. Carefully remove the paper that it doesn't peel the peanut butter off..
- Add the rest of the oats and the untoasted walnuts. Bake 45 minutes. Let set for 15 minutes..
- Add honey on top put under the broiler for 15 minutes rotating at 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Serve warm, room temperature, or chilled. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
You have just found your family's new favorite baked oatmeal recipe! This peanut butter and chocolate oatmeal is simple, vegan, gluten free, and delicious!. Oats will be golden and berries will be bubbly. If there was ever a duo made for each other, it would be peanut butter and banana. What's even better than peanut butter and banana?