Layered Pasta Salad.
You can have Layered Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Layered Pasta Salad
- It’s 3 cups of pasta shells, cooked and drained.
- Prepare 1 of large red onion thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 (10 ounce) of pkg frozen peas thawed, drained.
- Prepare 6 ounces of deli style smoked ham chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bottled ranch dressing.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese (I used mild cheddar).
- Prepare 1 cup of grape tomatoes halved.
Layered Pasta Salad instructions
- Layer first four ingredients in 3 qt bowl..
- Mix mayonnaise and ranch dressing til blended; spread over salad, sealing to edges. Top with cheese and tomatoes..
- Refrigerate several hours. Toss gently before serving..