Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole.
You can have Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole
- You need of Preheated 350 Degree Oven.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion Medium Dice.
- You need 2 Cups of Broccoli Florets.
- It’s 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 2 Cups of Shredded Chicken.
- Prepare 10 Ounces of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Precooked Cooked White Rice.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of Small Can Rotel Tomatoes "drained".
- You need to Taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of &1/4 Cup Shredded Cheese "Your Choice".
- It’s 1/2 Cup of French Fried Onion Pieces.
Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole instructions
- Melt olive and butter together over medium high heat, in a large deep skillet. Add onion and broccoli florets. Saute until broccoli reaches your desired tenderness. Around 10-15 minutes. Add in minced garlic at the very last minute..
- Next add shredded chicken, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, precooked rice, mayonnaise, rotel tomatoes, and shredded cheese. Turn heat down to medium and cook just until the cheese melts, and the mixture all comes together. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour mixture into a 8 x 11 glass dish. Top with crumbled french fried onions. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly. Let cool for 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.