Veggie Taco Bowls. Mound rice and beans in a bowl. Top with the vegetables, cheese, pico de gallo (or salsa) and cilantro, if using. Serve with lime wedges and hot sauce, if desired.
Add coriander, ancho powder, cumin, and fennel. Add tomato paste and cook, stirring with rubber spatula. The perfect veggie-loaded dinner for Taco Tuesday or any other night of the week, Veggie-Loaded Shrimp Taco Bowls are going to become a go-to meal in your house. You can have Veggie Taco Bowls using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggie Taco Bowls
- You need 2 cups of minute brown rice, for serving.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- It’s 2 stalks of celery, diced.
- You need 1 of large carrot, peeled and diced.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 can (15 oz.) of heat roasted diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can (15 oz.) of unsalted pinto beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz.) of unsalted black beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning (or equivalent amount homemade).
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water or unsalted vegetable broth.
The Power Menu Bowl Veggie. *mic drop* Hear us out. It's all the same fixings as the the Power Menu Bowl with the guacamole, reduced fat sour cream, freshly prepared pico de gallo, crisp lettuce, and seasoned rice, packed into a seriously powerful bowl. These tasty vegetarian taco bowls are one of our go-to dinners! Each bowl features fluffy yellow rice, a delicious homemade cauliflower walnut taco meat, fresh salsa, guacamole, and veggies!
Veggie Taco Bowls instructions
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the onion, pepper, carrot and celery with a big pinch of salt. Cook, stirring often, until it has softened up, about 5 or so minutes. Then stir in the garlic and cook just until fragrant. Stir in the tomatoes, beans, seasoning, corn and water and increase the heat to med-high..
- Once it begins to bubble, lower the heat down to med-low and let it simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes, until the liquid has reduced and the mixture has thickened..
- While it simmers, prepare the minute rice in a separate pot according to package directions and when it's done, fluff it with a fork and season to taste with salt and pepper. To serve, place a scoop of rice in a bowl and a scoop of the bean mixture over the rice. Top with whatever taco toppings you like best..
Ready for a crazy versatile, totally customizable, and utterly tasty taco bowl recipe? Whip up a quick dinner in under thirty minutes with this Easy Vegetarian Taco Bowl recipe. Made with brown rice, black beans, fresh homemade salsa and shredded cheddar cheese. The Power Menu Bowl is a real-life version of a video game power-up. Your choice of grilled chicken or steak, guacamole, reduced fat sour cream, freshly prepared pico de gallo, seasoned black beans, crisp lettuce, and seasoned rice, packed into a seriously powerful bowl.