Low carb stuffed peppers. I've been looking for ways to use up our ground venison burger. My husband enjoys hunting and the start of the season is less You'd never know these low carb stuffed peppers were made with venison instead of beef. Adding tomatoes is one way to hide any gamey taste.
Pour reserved tomato liquid in a baking dish and place peppers in dish. Top each stuffed pepper with about a tablespoon of pizza sauce. Low-Carb Stuffed Peppers with Turkey Italian Sausage, Ground Beef, and Mozzarella from Kalyn's Kitchen are a favorite that's been really popular on Low-Carb Cauliflower Rice Southwestern Stuffed Peppers with Turkey and Poblanos from Kalyn's Kitchen have lots of delicious southwestern flavors in. You can cook Low carb stuffed peppers using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low carb stuffed peppers
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 head of cauliflower, cooked and finely chopped.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes, drained.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 T of dried basil.
- You need 2 t of dried oregano.
- You need 2 cups of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 3 cups of marinara sauce.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
These low carb stuffed peppers with ground beef and ricotta are as delicious as they are easy to make. Find ingredients and more low carb recipes with Slice the tops off peppers and remove seeds and ribs. With a small knife, cut a few small slits in the bottom of each pepper (to drain liquid released. Low carb stuffed peppers recipe with beef, pork, walnuts, and cheese.
Low carb stuffed peppers step by step
- Cut peppers in half and remove stem and seeds. Blanch in boiling salted water until SLIGHTLY softened. Do not overcook..
- Saute onions and garlic until translucent..
- Combine onion mixture, tomatoes, cauliflower, seasonings, egg and 1/2 cup cheese with ground beef or turkey and combine well..
- Stuff blanched peepers with meat mixture.
- Put 1/2 marinara in bottom of large baking dish. Arrange stuffed peppers on top and top with remaining sauce. Cover with plastic wrap and aluminum foil and bake at 375F until internal temp is 155F aprox 1 hour.
- Remove covers and top with remaining cheese. Return to oven until cheese is melted..
These peppers are baked in tomato sauce and make the ultimate keto meal. This easy recipe for Philly cheesesteak stuffed peppers is a low carb family favorite. Stuffed peppers with roast beef: Thinly sliced leftover roast beef sautéed with mushrooms and onions was tasty and easy. I liked the texture of the roast beef, but it did get a little tough after cooking in the oven. Place stuffed bell peppers side-by-side in the prepared casserole dish; add remaining tomatoes around and under the peppers so they cook up and Very tasty and perfect for my low-carb lifestyle.