Keto friendly Cranberry muffins. My Keto cranberry muffins recipe combines the flavors of fresh cranberries and cream cheese for one delightful muffin. Perfect for breakfast, brunch or anytime you want a keto-friendly treat. keto cranberry recipes like these muffins allow you to enjoy cranberries while on a low carb diet. These cranberry keto muffins are can be made with either fresh or frozen cranberries which makes them not.
Here are the ingredients you need to make these tasty muffins (the exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below): Eggs: I use large eggs in most of my recipes, this one included. Diet lifestyles this cranberry orange muffins recipe is compliant with. Keto Strawberry Muffins are a fast breakfast that can be enjoyed by everyone. You can have Keto friendly Cranberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Cranberry muffins
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated sugar replacement (I used truvia brand).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter/ coconut butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- Prepare 1 of large egg (or two).
- Prepare 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 2/3 cup of fresh cranberries.
- Prepare of Zest of 1 lemon.
These low carb muffins can be made ahead for those busy mornings when you may not have time to make breakfast or as a snack any time of day! These keto muffins are a tasty way to kick start your day, serve to guests, and treat yourself mid-day. Finally a gluten free muffin recipe that is sure to have everyone. I'm back with another delightful muffin recipe today!
Keto friendly Cranberry muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350f and line a 12 cup muffin pan with cupcakes liners. Melt 1/3 cup butter at this moment. Let it cool enough..
- In a large bowl, combine 2 1/2 cup almond flour, 1/3 cup sweetener, baking powder, baking soda.whisk in melted butter, almond milk,eggs,and vanilla until combined..
- Add lemon zest and 2/3 cup of cranberries, gently fold. By using a small measurement cup divide equal amount batter of into each cupcake liner and bake until golden.
- Bake about 23 min. Insert a toothpick into enter of a muffin, see if it comes clean. If it is clean take the muffins out of oven and let cook slightly..
- It was very delicious !.
You guys loved so much my Low-carb Almond Flour Pumpkin Muffins (if you haven't tried them, you should because they are crazy good!!) that I adapted this recipe to make these fabulous Almond Flour Cranberry Muffins. I'm amazed how incredible delicious they turned out. Honestly, if you don't try them you are missing out. Muffins don't have to be sugary, made from wheat, or filled with carbs. And this list of Keto muffin recipes below provide ample proof.