One Pot 30 minute Chicken & Rice. Healthy and super easy Instant Pot Chicken and Rice Recipe with boneless chicken breast or thighs and brown rice cooked in one pot of electric pressure. This one pot cheesy chicken pasta meal is easy, quick and delicious. First we soften the onions in a large frying pan (skillet) in a little oil.
Includes step by step recipe video. Chicken pot pies are one of my favorite comfort food dishes because I grew up eating them. Back then they came out of the freezer section and were served only when my mom didn't feel like cooking, which was maybe once a month. You can cook One Pot 30 minute Chicken & Rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Pot 30 minute Chicken & Rice
- It’s 2 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 2 of large boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1.5 lbs).
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chicken and poultry rub.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of celery seed.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced frozen carrots.
- It’s 2 cups of instant rice (aka 5 minute rice).
Grab a bag of frozen pre-cooked meatballs, or make your own to use here. This also means that you can choose to use chicken, gluten-free, vegetarian, or the meatballs your grandmother taught you to make. For this homemade Instant Pot General Tso's Chicken, there is no deep frying involved. You're going to saute the chicken in healthy avocado oil until it gets that brown caramel coating.
One Pot 30 minute Chicken & Rice step by step
- Cut chicken into 1" cubes. Sprinkle with chicken & poultry rub and celery seed. Toss to coat evenly..
- Heat a large deep sided skillet over medium high heat. Add olive oil. As soon as it's hot (only about 20 seconds) add chicken. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to brown on all sides..
- Add peas, carrots, chicken broth, and soup. Stir to blend soup into broth. Bring to a simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add rice. Stir to fully incorporate. Turn off heat. Cover. Let sit untouched 10 minutes. Stir before serving. Enjoy!.
Meanwhile, the potatoes get infused all the way to their core with flavorful chicken juices. They're arguably better than the chicken itself, which come out buttery and tender, literally falling off the bone at the slightest I did? Well let me reiterate: One pot. Join the thousands who have made this very popular Instant Pot Butter Chicken Recipe–which also happens to be a great keto chicken recipe. From a busy mom to another busy mom, I understand what you need.