Paleo Teriyaki Stir-fry Zoodles.
You can have Paleo Teriyaki Stir-fry Zoodles using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo Teriyaki Stir-fry Zoodles
- You need 1 T of evoo.
- You need 2 T of coconut aminos teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 of large carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of large green bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/4 of yellow onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 head of baby bok choy, chopped.
- You need 1 of large zucchini, spirilized.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Paleo Teriyaki Stir-fry Zoodles step by step
- In large skillet, heat oil and 1 T teriyaki sauce. Add carrot, green pepper and onion and cook until tender..
- Stir in bok choy, zucchini and garlic powder. Drizzle on remaining teriyaki sauce..
- Cook, stirring occasionally until zucchini is tender..