Oven baked mac n' cheese. This classic baked macaroni and cheese recipe is easy and delicious. Cheese, butter, milk, and eggs join macaroni noodles in a quick casserole. Bring the water back to a.
Prepare yourself for the heart-stopping moment in the recipe video when I pull this bubbling beauty out of the oven….and the stretchy cheese shot! Baked macaroni and cheese doesn't have to be complicated with layers of ingredients to be the soul-warming food you crave. This homemade baked macaroni and cheese is my most favorite and has pleased crowds, small families, kids and picky eaters alike-give it a try and you'll see why. You can have Oven baked mac n' cheese using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven baked mac n' cheese
- It’s of Milk.
- You need of Velveeta cheese.
- Prepare of Elbow macaroni.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in milk, salt, mustard and pepper; cook, stirring frequently, until mixture boils and thickens. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. "Amazing, wonderful, beautiful!
Oven baked mac n' cheese step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- While oven is preheating boil a pan of water and sprinkle with salt. Once the water is boiling put in about two and a half cups of uncooked macaroni. Cook until macaroni is tender. Drain the water from the macaroni..
- Prepare your 9×13 baking pan by spraying with non stick cooking spray. Then pour your noodles in the pan making it even. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stir well. Depending how gooey you like your mac n' cheese begin cutting cubes of velveeta and mixing it with the macaroni. Put in about a half cup of milk and mix well..
- Bake for about 15 minutes and take the dish out. Stir your macaroni and cut up more cheese if desired. Place back in oven and cook for an additional 10 minutes until melted. Enjoy!.
Easily one of the best macaroni cheese recipes I've tasted. Can't wait to make it again!" – Joanne Kelly. Baked Macaroni and Cheese "This was a hit with the whole family! Most Made Today This baked mac and cheese is a family favorite recipe, loved by both children and adults. It uses a combination of cheeses, layered in the dish as well as melted into a rich and creamy cheese sauce, for the ultimate in cheesy deliciousness!